PAST STRATEGIC PLANS
Please click on the links below to view Florida's past strategic plans and annual progress reports:
2007-2012 Roadmap to Florida’s Future
The 2007-2012 Roadmap to Florida’s Future provided 6 Priority Recommendations and corresponding action agendas to strengthen and diversify Florida’s economy:
• Build World Class Talent
• Ensure Business Climate Competitiveness
• Promote Sustainable Development / Ensure Superior Quality of Life
• Invest in Florida’s Innovation Economy
• Establish Florida as a Pre-eminent Global Hub
• Accelerate Florida’s Economic Diversification
Download the 2007-2012 Roadmap
Download the 2008 Progress Report
Download the 2009 Progress Report
2004-2009 Roadmap to Florida’s Future
The 2004-2009 Roadmap to Florida's Future highlighted the following 8 priorities for focused implementation:
- Ensure Florida's global business leadership.
- Establish Florida as a leading state for entrepreneurship, innovation and venture capital.
- Ensure excellence in education and workforce.
- Ensure the competitiveness of Florida's business climate.
- Create a stimulus strategy for Rural Areas of Critical Economic Concern.
- Retain and strengthen Florida's base in threatened industries.
- Develop an expanded "smart growth" agenda for Florida.
- Invest in economic development.
Download the 2004-2009 Roadmap
Download the 2005 Progress Report
Download the 2006 Progress Report